We believe that taking a well-reasoned, properly planned and carefully evaluated approach to the work we do is critical to achieving successful and sustainable outcomes.
To help GSI reach the right decisions, we are assembling a Medical and Scientific Advisory Committee, made up of experts from around the world, who can evaluate proposals, consider and develop guidelines, discuss ethical issues and provide recommendations and advice.
- CHAIR: Dr José María Gutiérrez (Instituto Clodomiro Picado, Costa Rica)
- Dr Simon Jensen (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Dr Juan Calvete (Instituto de Biomedicina de Valencia, C.S.I.C, Spain)
- Dr Aniruddha Ghose (Chittagong Medical College, Bangladesh)
- Dr Robert Harrison (Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, England, UK)
- Dr Alan Harvey (University of Strathclyde, Scotland, UK)
- Dr Jean Phillipe Chippaux (Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement, Benin)
- Dr Sanjib Sharma (B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal)
- Dr Abdulrazaq Habib (Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital & Bayero University, Nigeria)
- Dr Wolfgang Wüster (Bangor University, Wales, UK)